Monday, March 16, 2009

My basketball boys

Yay, it's Monday and my boys are still off track! I actually love it when they're off track. I get to sleep in, and we can do something fun. We are going to go to temple square today. Last time we went was at Christmas time, and it was so crowded that the boys didn't get to get close to the Christus statue. Zachary, especially, was bummed. So I figure we'll go today. Hopefully it won't be too crowded (knock on wood...)

On another note, yesterday we got Zachary's basketball pictures. Instead of doing the usual team photos, the team elected to have their pictures taken by the coach's sweet, patient, and extremely talented personal photographer and wife. (Thanks, Jeni! They are awesome!) Here they are:

Stud man Zach

What talent!


Go Team!

(If you want to see some more of Jeni's photographic prowess, go to her website: www.4getmenotphotography.blogspot.com. She is awesome!)

2 comments:

Coleen said...

Sounds like you are off for a fun day. Zachary couldn't be any more handsome

Jeni said...

Well gee...(blush). Thanks for the shout out Christie~! I hope you had fun at Temple Square (The square temple, as it is called around here)