Wednesday, August 5, 2009

We're back!

Well, we've been busy (I know, who hasn't?!) but I think it's time to get back to documenting my sweet family's fun life. We are on a year round school schedule, so we got out the first week of July, then went back July 27th. It was a crazy short summer, so over the next few days, I'll post the highlights!

Of course, no summer would be complete without a lemonade stand!
Zachary and Caeden joined forces with Jonathan and Aaron, some of our friends and neighbors, to create a lemonade stand.
"Buy Lemonade Today!
10 cents
We may have the worst stand, but we have the best Lemonade."


After a few days of this, they were up about $30.00, but I was out about that much in Crystal Light (the closest thing we had to lemonade), not to mention what Jonathan and Aaron's mom was out in Tang and cups, so we decided it was time for a distraction. We did the splash park one day,




set up a play date - away from the lemonade stand - the next day, and then went to the movies another afternoon. Thankfully school started the next week, and I'm hoping the lemonade stand will become a treasured childhood memory...

1 comment:

Coleen said...

I love love love it! Lemonade and sweet boys....what could be better!What is a splash park...looks fun!