Tuesday, June 30, 2009

For your viewing enjoyment...

Quick update:
We have been so busy the last few weeks! We are rounding up the school year, and have been busy finishing projects, reports, and more projects. Caeden and Zach have both had field trips, Jordan went on his first mountain biking adventure, and I (Christie) ran my first 5K. (I set a goal last summer to do this, and it seemed unachievable at first - I could only run about 3 houses distance before I would have to stop and gasp for air - but I finished -- and ran the whole way! I came in 48th out of 88 women. I know, it's not really anything to brag about, but for me, I was so excited to be able to do this. Yay me!) Aaron just returned from a business trip to Spain and France - he went to choose stone to be quarried for the downtown projects; and to celebrate my brother-in-law's achievement of completing his 2nd year of medical school and finishing his board exams, we went "boarding" on the flowrider. (Click on the word flowrider and it will take you to a youtube video of a guy riding on the flowrider.) It was way fun! I'll post video or pictures as soon as I get them from my sister...
Anyway, sometimes when life gets busy, some things have to give. I'm afraid blogging is one of them... We've got some fun things coming up - Aaron and I get to serve at the Oquirrh temple open house this week, then we're going to Bear Lake for the 4th of July weekend. Afterwards, we'll unpack, wash, and re-pack, and head off to a family reunion in Illinois. Then we'll return home, send Jordan off to a week long scout camp, and then it's back to school. I'll try to post pictures as I get them, but just know that it will be sporadic at best the next month or so...
Meanwhile, for your viewing enjoyment, we'll present:

Warning - this will stick in your head for the next 30 years, just as it has in mine! Consider it as a gift that keeps on giving...

1 comment:

Coleen said...

Yup! you are right mahnamana...do do do do do! Busy family and about to get busier....fun!