Friday, February 8, 2008

Aunt Julie's visit



Last week was so much fun! We had my sister, Julie come and visit for a few days. Well, it was supposed to be a just 4 days, but thanks to the airlines, we got her an extra day. (Happy face for me, sad face for her husband, Justin.) Levi had a lot of fun checking out his cousin, Cohen, who is just his size. Cohen is a few weeks younger than Levi, but they weigh the same. (I try to feed Levi lots, but he just burns it off. He must have his dad's metabolism.) We were busy with Julie here, and on Sunday when they cancelled church because of snow, I was feeling guiltily relieved. Church is good, but all of a sudden, it was a little less busy and stressful. Of course, Aaron had a bunch of snow to clear, but thanks to our handy dandy snowblower, it really isn't that hard of a job. We had a superbowl party with Julie and my brother Chad and his wife Kristin and their family -- although not a lot of people watched the game, we spent more time just eating hoagies, wings, and visiting. (As a side note, however, I wanted the Patriots to win at first, just for the sake of breaking a record, but I have always loved the Mannings, and I was happy with the end result!) All in all, it was a great weekend!

1 comment:

Julie Sacks said...

It sure was fun to come out and see ya! Too bad we can't do it a whole lot more often. I think we would make great shopping buddies!