Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I'm not going to take a nap!!!


Poor Jacob sometimes just refuses to take a nap, even when he is so stinkin' tired. Saturday the sweet boy pulled the "I'm not gonna" stunt, so we let it go (you gotta pick your battles sometimes) and went about our day. When it came time to get ready to go to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple tour (we got to go through early because Aaron works for the company that built it, and they let all the people who had a part in the building of the temple go through last Saturday. It was very awesome, and we got to go through with the group that included the architects, stone masons, and one of the muralists. But I digress...), Jacob got dressed, then promptly lay down in the hallway, pulled his blanket over his head, and fell asleep. It just made me laugh, I had to take a picture.

4 comments:

Alison said...

Love it!!!

Jeni said...

You know what is so funny about that... the last few times I have been to your house there has been a kid asleep on the floor - then when they stayed with us, we had a few of them asleep on the floor. I love that. My youngest two also frequently fall asleep on the floor. I really just wish I could join any one of them :-)

Julie Sacks said...

Don't you just want to rip off the blanket and point at him and say, " I told you so!", or is that just how I feel when Cohen does that?

Coleen said...

I would love to be that comfortable on the floor! Go Jacob!!!