Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy April Fools Day!

Oh, the weather outside is frightful,
But the fire is so delightful,
And since we've no place to go,
Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!
Oh wait, that was fun to sing back in NOVEMBER, but it's APRIL now!!! And it's not fun anymore!!! And we've got places to go, people to see, things to do!!! I think Jordan had a point this morning when he said, as we were driving to school in the blowing snow, "I guess Mother Nature pulled an April Fool's prank on us, mom."

Zach and Caeden make their way to the bus stop this morning.

4 comments:

Coleen said...

I heard you were getting snow! I remember snow on my birthday in May, not often though! Very cute picture!

Unknown said...

oh Christie, I feel so bad for you! It was mid 70's in Sacramento yesterday. The weather is one of the few good things left for California :)

Alison said...

I think that is just miserable! We have the wind right now that creates dreadful allergies, but at least it is a warm wind. We are thinking about you!!

Jeni said...

I agree. I love the snow until Christmas then it feels pretty pointless. I guess she is having an April Fools WEEK around here. Brrrrrr!