Monday, March 17, 2008

Here's a great tribute...

I know, I haven't posted in forever... Sick kids have taken all of any free time for the past few weeks... But when a friend emailed me a clip of Glen Beck (a mormon talk show host) giving a tribute to President Hinckley, I started looking at a few other tributes posted on Youtube, and this one brought tears to my eyes. I really do miss everything about him. I love President Monson, but I just haven't gotten used to him sitting in the center chair yet! Anyway, I hope you enjoy this clip!

3 comments:

ncrigtrup said...

Very wonderful. Dad watched it over my shoulder. I hope all is well at your house now!

Julie Sacks said...

Great video. That is defiantly the best one I have seen!

Mel said...

That was great. Thanks for posting it. I haven't seen any tributes, but this was awesome.
-Mel