Friday, March 21, 2008

For all of you who don't have Pokemon obsessed boys...

OK, I'm getting comments that Pikachu looks pretty good, for a cartoon character that no one has seen. It's obvious that you all are not living in a household with young men! For everyone who has no clue what Pikachu looks like, this is for you:


So, now, I ask you: Does the cake look like Pikachu?

As for the welfare of our house, Levi is running a fever close to 103, Jordan threw up all night last night, and Aaron is (gasp!) sick, too! I'm thinking of buying vitamins in bulk this weekend...

2 comments:

Julie Sacks said...

I am glad I am far far away from your house! I hope that you all get better before you go to cali! And Christie, you get rid of that belt right away!

ncrigtrup said...

WOW....get better soon!!! I hope everyone kicks it! Thank goodness you have time before the vacation!