Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter!

I hope everyone had a great Easter! We only have 2 small patches of snow in our backyard, and I'm thinking they'll be gone today (We're hoping for 60's today!) We don't do new Easter outfits, but we do have an egg hunt, so here's our pictures:

Before the hunt, filled with anticipation...

The swingset is always a treasure chest of plastic and sugar!

The bunny must have hopped along the side of the basketball court, too.

Luckily, Jacob got a few before his more experienced brothers found them all.

All in all, it was a pretty good day. There has been no vomiting of blood, very little fevers, everyone is sugar-saturated, we colored eggs, played "Seek" for our Sunday game night, had fish for dinner (I don't know why, but this has become a tradition), and everyone had a happy day! We hope you did too!

2 comments:

ncrigtrup said...

I love it!!! I am glad you are all on the mend. Do you continue to find eggs or did the boys find them all? Thanks for the pictures!

Julie Sacks said...

Look at you, you little blogger! I am so happy to see more posts when I got on here today! Poor Levi, I hope he gets better lickity split!