Monday, November 12, 2007

A Weekend of Firsts








Levi has had an exciting weekend (for him, anyway!) After a few days of incessant crying and constant nursing, we decided that it was time for REAL FOOD. Kind of. Anyway, he seems to be a fan of the rice cereal. I'm not sure how much he actually ate. He likes swishing it around his mouth with his tongue, and if any actually made it down his throat, I guess that's a bonus.





His other first was his first mess: Aaron laughs and tells me not to worry, that he'll surely be into the CD's again, but I had to take a picture anyway.

Ever since we got this CD rack, every boy has emptied it out at least a few times. (That's why we have it in the office - we can lock the doors to prevent the unloading of CD's.) We had set Levi on the floor in the office for a few minutes while Aaron was working on the computer with his back to Levi. Next thing we know, Levi had rolled over to the rack and begun unloading it. I knew Levi's time was coming, I just didn't think so soon! I love my boys - even with the messes!




1 comment:

ncrigtrup said...

I love seeing Levi and his interest in things. Is Jacob training his little brother? Very cute!