Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Levi on the move!


Today's been one of those days where I spend way too much time going from one thing to another, and really not getting anything much done. (Although the kitchen is clean - always a bonus - and I did get a hole in the wall patched. Long story...) Levi, on the other hand, is getting closer and closer to being mobile... When I got him up from his afternoon nap, his head was at the opposite end of the crib and he had a blanket over his head. Kind of frieked me out, but he was fine. A little sweaty, but fine. And this morning, he started to roll from his back to his stomach! He's been rolling from stomach to back since September, but this is new for him. He is now able to get things that once were out of reach! Time to start doing some more baby-proofing. Maybe we'll have to get the gate for the top of the stairs before Christmas... Santa was planning to bring it to him, but I think we'll need it before then.

1 comment:

Julie Sacks said...

Cohen rolled over for his 4 month birthday and is just now learning to do it back to front. You will have to give me pointers on how to handle the mobile kid since you are the expert by now on that, right?! I can't believe how big he is getting! We have to take lots of pics for Christmas!!!