Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Where did this last week go?

Wow, we have had a busy week. Nothing too exciting. We hosted Thanksgiving for 25 people, cleaned house (daily), and the boys spent way too much time playing a new playstation game that they bought. I am just busy being mom. Thanksgiving went alright, I just felt a little bad that I got up at 5 am to start dinner, then ended up missing it because Levi decided that he wanted to eat right as we were serving it up! In all fairness, I can't blame the kid. After all, he was kind enough to sleep while we finished preparing the food :-).


Today has been one of those days: You know the ones - I've only got 5 boys, yet I've filled the tub 6 times today... Jacob has accounted for 3 of those times (we're trying to potty train) and Levi for 2 - sometimes when the diaper blows, it is easier to bathe the baby than go through 26 diaper wipes hoping we get it all. The highlight of the day came when I scratched my ear, only to find something wet on it - and it wasn't snow... It's bad enough when baby poop gets all over the baby - worse when it gets all over the mommy!

2 comments:

Julie Sacks said...

Levi's hair is getting so long! I have cute Cohen's hair 3 times already! It sure does grow fast! I am so excited to see how all the kids will react with each other at Christmas, sounds like picture time?!

ncrigtrup said...

I can't believe Levi was standing up long enough to smile. He is getting so big. We are counting the days until you get here. FUN times are coming!!!!