Thursday, November 15, 2007

So that's why...

Well, we figured it out! After three days or so of crying, whining, wanting to be fed constantly, out of control drooling, chewing on everything... we should have known! He just seems so young! Levi was biting on my hand and I felt a sharp little pinprick. I looked in his mouth and he's got TWO TEETH breaking through! My other boys have been at least 8-10 months old before their first teeth came in, and yet here's Levi, not even 6 months old, with 2 teeth coming in. Wow. So we got out the baby Oragel, and life is happy once again.
Today will be a busy day - both Caeden and Zachary have dental appointments. We have discovered that we have some dental skills to develop. They both have cavities and since Caeden's are between his back teeth (yuck!), they're going to do what's called a "conscious sedation" in order to get them filled without him freaking out, which means I'll have one loopy little guy on my hands for a large part of the morning. Zach's going to get the nitrous oxide, just because he is so very sensitive to anything inside his mouth (he cries when I brush his teeth). Then I've got Jacob - who's been particularly destructive lately - and a teething baby. Yup. Party at my house today! Did I mention that my sweet husband (who thankfully is taking a few hours off this morning to watch Jacob during the dental appointment and to help me get the boys home from the dentist) will be working late. He's going recruiting down at BYU tonight. It'll be a long day! Help!

1 comment:

ncrigtrup said...

Help!!! You make me tired just reading about your day. Good luck at the dentist!