Saturday, December 20, 2008

This is what I get for taking my eyes of them!


Ok, so I take a break for a few minutes to watch some cheesey girly show that isn't animated, so my boys take off for the upstairs bonus/play room. When the show ended, I went upstairs to check on the guys, and lo and behold, they had decided to make their own snack... chocolate pudding... Levi was on the floor, sound asleep, and covered in it! At first, I was just really relieved that it wasn't blood. Then the reality of the mess set in, and we got to work cleaning up the couch, chair, and Levi.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

That is so my house! By the way, I got your comment....twice. When I tried to delete one, it deleted both. urg.

Coleen said...

I am sitting here laughing! Oh the joys of raising children.... life hands us some crazy memories!

Julie Sacks said...

Why do things like this always happen to your kids? Although I was surprised it was not Jake covered in it:) We will be missing you on Christmas! But we are coming in June so you can look forward to that!!!