Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas!


We hope everyone had as great of Christmas as we did!


On Christmas Eve, we played secret Santa where our boys (in dark of night and heavily disguised) anonymously delivered a gifts to a needy family.

Christmas morning was all about the fun presents!


Everyone got a fun gift from Santa, plus a fun gift from the family, and also some clothes and books.

Levi wasn't quite ready to wake up as early as his brothers, so he opened his first few gifts while lying on the couch in his dad's arms.

We got pounded with snow - which made for an awesome white Christmas!

Luckily, Santa had the foresight to leave some sleds around the tree, too, which we readily used on a slope near home.






We have had a great week and hope you did too!

ps - our Christmas letters are stuffed and ready to go. Hey, it's before New Years! Last year we didn't even get this far!

6 comments:

Coleen said...

What a fun Christmas. The boys are growing up so fast. I'm counting the days until my arrival!

Tricia said...

Hey! I mailed my Christmas cards today! (Finally!!) They've only been ready in the envelopes for 2 weeks. (I just had to get stamps.) Looks like you had an awesome Christmas! Have a wonderful New Year!

Jeni said...

Aw, I'm so sad it is all over. My little ones were "rudely awaken" by their big brothers too. By the way, where is that sledding place? We need to find a good one around here.

Julie Sacks said...

I love the first pic of all your boys together, they look very cute all dressed up. And I love Jordan's new suit!

Jeni said...

Christie - I should have your email by now, but figured this is just as good. I had to sneak out a minute early today from R.S., but wanted to thank you for your lesson. You are such an inspiration and I really needed that lesson. All of it. Every last word. Thanks!

Chris said...

Your boys are so cute!! Looks like Legos as just as popular at your house as my house. I am so glad someone else deals with all boys. You and my wife could probably tell some bathroom horror stories. Our 3 boys are banished from even going near "her" bathroom. Anyway I am so glad things are going so good for you!!

Chris (Elder) Miner