Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Halloween (a few weeks late...)


One of these days, I'll get on the ball and blog every other day and keep everyone up to date... maybe when we get a new computer that doesn't take 20 minutes to start up, or whose monitor won't go out (I think we have a short in the cord... ugh...) Anyway, I promised mom Halloween pictures, and even though we're half way to Thanksgiving, here they are!

Jordan was "The Unknown Ghost," he had glasses under the mask that lit up so it looked like he had floating, glowing eyes. Zachary was a Ninja warrior. This is actually the 3rd year he's been a Ninja, but I guess it works for him. Caeden was the Red Power Ranger. I found that funny, since he doesn't watch "Power Rangers," but he thought the muscles on the costume were cool. Jacob changed his costume a number of times. Actually, he didn't want to wear a costume at all, until he realized that if you wear a costume and say "Trick or Treat," you get candy! So, begrudgingly, he wore a Tigger coat and went trick or treating. He loved the candy, hated the costume, but now he won't stay out of the costume box... And our little Levi stayed home with me to pass out candy. He did enjoy the softness of Tigger after Jacob abandoned him, so here's Levi's after a hard night of candy-passing-out-ing.
Hope everyone had a happy Halloween, and no one's teeth are any worse for the sugar overdose!

1 comment:

Coleen said...

How fun!!! I love the costumes and... my teeth are good....not sure about Dad's....he loves candy!