Thursday, September 18, 2008

Why can't I ever get anything done?

Recently, I have gone from checking email and blogs daily to maybe once or twice a week. Why? you may ask. It is because everytime I walk into the office, there is "someone" (a someone who loves to climb up on chairs and tables) up there occupying the desk. So, if I don't update here very often, or respond to email for days, please know I'm just trying to reclaim my computer!

I wonder when the novelty of trashing the office will wear off for this boy? (If I don't catch him in time, then he will push everything off of the desk and start emptying drawers. Oh, I am so grateful that the file drawers have locks!)

2 comments:

Coleen said...

He looks so innocent with that sweet grin! He is growing up so fast!

Jeni said...

Well, that - and it's not like you have anything ELSE going on in your life keeping you busy! You must be wonderwoman ;o)