Saturday, July 19, 2008

Our Trip to Zions National Park


At the end of June, we went to Zions National Park for the Hall Family Reunion. Aaron and his siblings and all the spouses and kids and parents all attend, and we had a great time. We rented the "Moose Lodge" (which sleeps 34 people) at a resort just outside Zions and spent time hiking in the park, swimming at the resort's pool, and just enjoying each other's company. We took all of the kids on the Emerald Pool hike, which was a perfect hike for all the kids. Jacob didn't think he could make it, but up at the 3rd pool, all the kids took a dip in the pool... I'm pretty sure we weren't supposed to swim up there, but you try to stop 30 overheated kids on a 100 degree day from getting in the water...!
Zachary on the hike

Jordan under the waterfall at the first pool

Catching tadpoles at the second pool

Aaron and the boys cooling off at the 3rd pool

Levi playing in the cool dirt on a hot day!

2 comments:

Julie Sacks said...

I have always wanted to go to Zions. I have heard so many good things about it! You are so good about taking all of your boys out into the wild for some out door fun. Quu-toes (no I idea how to spell that!) to you Christie! I wish you could be there when we go to VA. It would be so fun to see yall there.

Coleen said...

I love it. It has been years since I was in Zion's. You are right about "twins". I love your blog!