Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I know that I will want to remember this!

One of my reasons for keeping a blog is so that I can remember all those wonderful things that my boys said and did when they were young, (and so I can possibly use it for bribery and/or blackmail purposes when they get older). But sometimes the things that make me laugh hardest are those cute one liners or the simple contemplations of a young boy. Not quite enough to make a whole blog entry, I used to think... Until Now! Hey, this is my blog, after all. So every now and then, I'm going to post a "post it" of the little things that my kids do that make me laugh. Here's the latest:

2 comments:

Julie Sacks said...

Good one Jake...good one!

Jeni said...

that is hilarious. MY KIDS certainly have never apologized for that, but I think they all should, right?!