Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sledding!

Ok, we're back, but we're a little busy! Between potty training (which Jacob is finally getting the hang of, as long as we're home) and teething (Levi now has 6!!!! teeth which have broken through, 3 in the last 2 weeks), this mom has spent a lot of hands on time with her boys! Add to that a very slow computer - the computer and I must have the same virus - and you get no blog for a while!


We had a great Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. It was a snowy Monday, so after shoveling 8-10 inches and making cinnamon rolls (gotta have cinnamon rolls on a stormy day!), we went sledding with Aunt Laural and our cousins. Such fun! Officially, this was my boys first sledding adventure. I packed Levi in my front-pack carrier, put gloves on his feet and Aaron's coat over both of us, packed up the boys, and went to a school over in Draper which has a great hill. I wish I would have gotten more pictures, but I dropped the camera in the snow, which packed the lens full of ice, and with my hands full, I wasn't able to get it clean again until we got home. After sledding, Aunt Laural and Uncle Chris let us crash their dinner time, and we all feasted on taco soup and the cinnamon rolls. Thanks, Jeppsons! That is probably the most blog worthy thing we've done this week... Unless you count the potty training details, but poop and pee aren't nearly as fun to blog about...

Caeden on the hill



Aunt Laural and Jacob before a run!

2 comments:

ncrigtrup said...

It looks like a lot of fun! I am glad y'all got to sleigh on the white stuff and then dinner....YUM!

Julie Sacks said...

It's about time I see something new here! The sledding looks like fun! Too bad I hate the snow enough to not enjoy it so much anymore. I'm so excited to see you THIS WEEK!