Monday, December 15, 2008

maybe there's hope...

As I sit here letting tears run down my face, I get a call from my husband telling me to check our email, and this is what I found...
The Larson's were contacted by Good Morning America today with interest in telling their story and will be at the Larson's home tomorrow morning (Tuesday) at 2:30 a.m. to film. The Larsons wanted to thank everyone for their continued support as well as let you know that this film session will air tomorrow on GMA. Heather did not know exactly what time it will be on, but the story will air tomorrow, Tuesday, Dec. 16th on GMA.
I just can't help but think that a little national attention might help this case. Maybe there's reason to hope. So if you're interested, tune in...

3 comments:

Nikki said...

I saw this story on the news last night and remembered your post about it. It made me all teary eyed and so sad for that family! I'll tune into GMA tomorrow and pray that it will have some effect on the tribe that took him away. Maybe there will be a softening of hearts.

Coleen said...

That is so sad! I hope there is still hope!

Julie Sacks said...

I am so sorry Christie! I had no idea what was going on. Stupid native drunken indians. I feel so bad for the family. I hope all works out best for Talon in the end.